Sunday, December 25, 2011

Favourite Reads of 2011

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas & Holiday... My reads of 2011 (in no particular order) are...

(YA)
MATCHED by Ally Condie
THE HUNGER GAMES by Suzanne Collins
EVERMORE by Alyson Noel
FALLEN by Lauren Kate
(GROWN UP)
WATER FOR ELEPHANTS
THE NIGHT CIRCUS by Erin Morgenstern (I've read the beginning...finish during January...so far, so extra amazingly good.)

I haven't read as much as I like to, 'cos I am writing...If you would like to add your fave reads, please do!

I am having a lovely holiday in the sun...I hope you are all doing something you enjoy, you deserve it! I am also copy-editing another novel I wrote (after PRIDE & PRINCESSES) and took my lap top with me (I know, but words don't wait!) ...My new novel is kinda complex at the moment, but when my readers get to it, it should be just right! I hope you are all having a good 'Boxing Day!' THANK YOU ALL for making November and December so wonderful. I've said it before, I'm saying it again, you are the best readers (and writers) in the world and I am very blessed to have found you.