Friday, November 9, 2012

Eight Random Facts About Meme Tag





Miss Summer Ellen Lane (@SummerEllenLane on Twitter - writer of Snappy Social Networking) has written some fab facts about herself on her lovely writer's BLOG: http://writingbelle.blogspot.com/



I thought I'd add another and write Eight Fab Facts you didn't know about me:


The novel I most want to see made into a movie is The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (yeah, you already knew that). 

Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor is the next YA novel I plan to read!

My favourite foods are pizza, fresh fruit and roast chicken (with roasted potatoes and all the trimmings...)

When I was a child I wanted to be an Olympic gymnast and made a balance beam to practise on in my grandparent's backyard.

I like milkshakes made with chocolate and crunched up Malteasers (malt and chocolate candy) on top.

I adore the beach and when I was small I loved waterslides.

I dream of gorgeous tropical islands and coconuts.

When I was a child I loved climbing trees and making cubby houses...

WOO HOO - whose next? (By the way, I don't seem to be adding followers on my blog - it is not intentional, really! Nor do I seem to be allowed to add myself to other blogs - any tips? Perhaps I need to click some button asap!)

Now, I'm going to tag or mention these writers next. Have a great weekend lovelies:)

The fab @ChelesBells1 is on Twitter and runs a marvellous blog here:
http://abellestales.blogspot.com/ 

Author Airicka Phoenix has a fab new YA series called Touching Smoke, details here:
http://airickaphoenix.com/Author/?cat=10