Monday, April 29, 2013

YOURS TRULY by Summer Day



I've just uploaded TRULY onto my blog. I thought about calling it "Confessions of a Love-Starved Hermit" but I like to keep my titles short and sweet. Anyway, the main character is different by the end of this because even in real life the 'love starved' part never lasts forever. I hope you enjoy reading this teen story as I spent many months writing it. Although it is inspired by Jane Austen's classic novel Persuasion, which is about two people who meet then part then get the chance to 'get together' again, this story is written for young adults and (maybe) new adults. Anyone who is not new or young might also like to read it and they would be most welcome! Writing away in cafes and on kitchen tables can sometimes be a lonely business so it gives me happiness to know that you might be tagging along and reading with me. *Just a note, I've written all the content on my blog and there's more to come! Have a truly great Monday, lovelies...